Guide to Forex Investment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guide to Forex Investment

Post  forexboy on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:03 pm

If you are a newbie trader and very new about trading the forex market then there are several guidelines that you can follow to attain achievement on your forex investment capital. However, the first thing that you have to keep in mind is that the foreign currency exchange market is a very risky place for investor. There's actually no way to make a guaranteed profit and all you can do is to minimize risk on your capital. On this thread, I will going to mention the ultimate guide to forex investment and it is simple nothing other than money management. You must be surprised to know that money management comprises all about achieving success in trading the forex market. Professional trader's point of view is to put all you attention to money management where let's say 80 percent of your effort should be placed on this part while your effort on the technical analysis should only be comprising of the rest 20 percent.

forexboy

Posts : 45
Join date : 2009-06-28
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum