H4 Bollinger Band Strategy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

H4 Bollinger Band Strategy

Post  Admin on Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:52 pm

This strategy is extremely simple and I use it to detect opportunities and it is very good.

If you open an H4 EUR/JPY chart and you insert the Bollinger Bands(20) indicator, if you observe the chart you will see that the bands are simply a Resistance and Support. The Upper band is a Resistance and the Lower Band is a Support. If you pay attention to the chart you will see that most of time the price hit the upper band then it retraces back to Lower Band, so how I trade is very easy, I wait till the price touches letís say the upper band and closes under it (not above it) and wait till the candle is formed, when it finishes and the next candle opens under the previous Upper band then I enter a Short trade with target = 100 pips or until it touches the Lower Band.

Same thing when it touches the Lower band and the candle closes above it, and the next candle opens above the previous Lower Band then I go Long with Target = Upper band or 100 pips. You can develop this strategy as I did, and you can profit a lot, I made more than 800 pips this month.

Joe Chalhoub

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://rpchost.gooboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: H4 Bollinger Band Strategy

Post  Linda Cerzs on Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:27 pm

Hi Rozal:
I have a dilemma: Do you use fundamental analysis or technical analysis, or both?
Thanks for your help!
Linda Cerzs
New York

Linda Cerzs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  forexboy on Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:35 am

I agree that it's very easy to use the bollinger band indicator to catch a perfect entry during the over bought and over sold condition of the market. I'm actually using this indicator along with my other tool.

forexboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pipdit on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:21 am

Great sharing guys, what other tool may I ask forexboy?
Reversals still happen - might help confirmation

pipdit

pipdit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top